Your Editor!

Your Editor!
ME! Pixie Blass

RIHANNA - shut up n drive

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Morto 4 Ya




Your face is turning bright red. You want to hide yourself in shame. You've just done something totally embarrassing, and it feels like everyone is staring at you and giggling. Maybe everyone IS staring at you and giggling. We've all found ourselves in humiliating moments where people point fingers, laugh, and make jokes. Like these: OMG !MORTIFICATION!
One day in maths my crush sat next to me. My teacher was writing notes on the board and I didn't want to miss anything. When my crush asked me if he could borrow a pen I searched through my bag without looking. I held it up in the air waiting for him to take it, but he wouldn't take it, so I shouted, "Take the dang pen!" When he still didn’t take it, I looked and saw that I was holding up a tampon, not a pen! Cringe!
Sophie

I was wearing my new mini skirt at my friend’s sleep over party. When I went upstairs to get changed, I bumped into her brother and tripped over, revealing my new thong! He said I looked really hot and kissed me. He asked if he could see my thong again and as I showed him, all of my friends walked in and just stared in shock. I was mortified.
Kate

I’m the only person who doesn’t have a cell phone, and one day I found a dead cell phone lying around. I wanted to look cool in front of my crush, so I pretended to call him in front of these snotty girls. The next thing I knew, he answered at the very same moment I was yelling, “I love you!” The phone was definitely not dead, but I sure wished I was.
Imogen

My friend, Jill, absolutely hates hugs, which is unfortunate for her because Matthew, a very friendly geek, loves giving them. One day, he decided to give me a big hug, which grossed Jill and I out. I wanted to see how Jill would react, so I told him and 3 of his friends to hug her too. She ended up screaming and running around the school like a crazy person, it was hilarious! Jill was like so embarrassed!Emma

Walking to the front of the room to write on the chalkboard, I accidentally farted...loud enough for half the class to hear it! I WAS MORTIFIED!
Saoirse

I was out to dinner with my parents, and started complaining about how lousy my history teacher was. Then I turned around...and saw my teacher sitting at the table right behind me. She heard every word!I can't go back to her class!! Help!
Aoife

You've probably been in situations just like these, or maybe even worse, and felt like the biggest dork in the universe. But embarrassing moments are something that every one of us faces. You might think that having fortune and fame means that those embarrassing moments just go away. After all, what do rich, gorgeous, and popular people have to be embarrassed about? Well...lots of stuff! Hey, it happens to everybody. ...even famous people! Popular celebrities and other famous folks often have to deal with more humiliation than the rest of us because they're always in the spotlight. A lot of their private moments are actually public, because reporters and photographers follow them everywhere. When they slip up or do something silly, some people think it's big news, but aside from the fact that they often take place in front of large crowds, their "oops!" moments are a lot like yours and mine except far more public! Check these out!







No comments:

EMO ALEX- girls looove ya!

THE SWEETEST GIRL IN ALL THE WORLD

DON'T CHA!


MERCY - Duffy

4 minutes Madonna & Justin

OLSEN TWINS

MANCHILD

Father Ted My Lovely Horse

FOREVER YOUNG

Father Ted - Feck Off!

THAT'S ENOUGH FOR ME!

PUSH IT!

Father Ted - LINGERIE!

VOYAGE VOYAGE

How To Create A Messy Knot

KENYE WEST "HOMECOMING"

HOW 2 GET THE ROCK CHIC LOOK!

VOYAGE VOYAGE

OLSENS

How To Apply A Five Minute Face

GET YOUR FREAQUE ON

How 2 get the AMY WINEHOUSE 60"s Look

SMOKEY EYES!

APPLYING FALSE EYELASHES

How To Apply Fake Tan

How To Remove Self-Tanning Lotion Stains From Clothes

How To Deal With Facial Hair

Skin Problems - Acne

School Exams And Grades

Bullying At School