Your Editor!

Your Editor!
ME! Pixie Blass

RIHANNA - shut up n drive

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

KateModern Hits Dublin Today!



For those of you not already familiar with this online soap opera you can see it on Bebo. More than 2.3million viewers now regularly log on to Bebo to follow the adventures of London art student Kate. Today, the stars of the soap are taking a lucky fan to Catherine Morris to lunch after she one a competition on the site.

the following is an extract from the site

Hi guys,

It’s Charlie here. I wanted to keep Kate’s Bebo page alive. I thought I would explain what happened to my dear Kate who I miss so much already.

Genevieve Strathcorran, or as you and I knew her, Kate, died on Sunday the 13th of January 2008, taken from her friends and family after living a really turbulent life, especially the past 6 months.

She was taken from us prematurely. She shouldn’t have been taken, it’s not fair on us and it’s not fair on her.

Kate can sleep now but I can’t, I need answers and I need your help finding them. Please leave your messages for Kate here, I know you all loved her as much as me and if she is logging onto her Bebo from heaven I know she’ll be watching.

Lots of Love
Charlie
xxx

No comments:

EMO ALEX- girls looove ya!

THE SWEETEST GIRL IN ALL THE WORLD

DON'T CHA!


MERCY - Duffy

4 minutes Madonna & Justin

OLSEN TWINS

MANCHILD

Father Ted My Lovely Horse

FOREVER YOUNG

Father Ted - Feck Off!

THAT'S ENOUGH FOR ME!

PUSH IT!

Father Ted - LINGERIE!

VOYAGE VOYAGE

How To Create A Messy Knot

KENYE WEST "HOMECOMING"

HOW 2 GET THE ROCK CHIC LOOK!

VOYAGE VOYAGE

OLSENS

How To Apply A Five Minute Face

GET YOUR FREAQUE ON

How 2 get the AMY WINEHOUSE 60"s Look

SMOKEY EYES!

APPLYING FALSE EYELASHES

How To Apply Fake Tan

How To Remove Self-Tanning Lotion Stains From Clothes

How To Deal With Facial Hair

Skin Problems - Acne

School Exams And Grades

Bullying At School